Friday, January 4, 2008

Wise is good, decrepit is not!

It's officially the first Friday of 2008, and what do I do? I come home from work later than usual and turn on my PC. Determined not to check any emails, I turn to Facebook for some distraction. I receive a request to take a quiz to find out "what age do you act?"

OK, I can do this, and I was confident I would score well, too! Perhaps, the status of "Youthful Brilliance" or "Swanky 20s" or something to that effect. It's amazing as to the kind of questions that come up. Haven't heard of a third of the people, fashion or acted on the kind of behavior mentioned. Must be a minor who wrote the quiz!

I hit "Submit" after completing the quiz. And the results were shocking ...

Michele is Methuselah
That's it! No turning back, you have officially now received ancient status. Wrinkled prune, that people yell at for driving 20mph and you can't even remember what you say but you tell all of us the same story 20 times.



OH MY GAWD! I have officially been accorded the "ancient status." A wise, but decrepit "wrinkled prune" who can't even remember what I say and then tell it to my friends 20 times. Well, maybe not 20 times, perhaps 5 times!!!!!

I can't imagine what it would be like in another 10-20 years ... I would be history ... perhaps, a specimen on display in some museum.

But I am still so young, with many more oceans to cross and walls/rocks to climb ... so much more to experience and conquer!!!!!

Life doesn't seem fair, does it? Not very nice either. How rude! I am not "any living person with great age" as Wikipedia described the synonym of Methuselah.

OK, you have permission to Laugh Out Loud ... not funny.

Who cares what Wikipedia says! I am determined to live life to the fullest anyway. Time to upgrade myself.

I say "Go for it!" HAPPY 2008!

No comments: