Friday, July 4, 2008

Time for some comic relief ...

Golly, it sure has been extremely, heart-breakingly stressful ... hard-pressed, shaken-up and completely running over with all possible negativity and attacks from all aspects of professional and personal life ... I think I have gone almost completely mad!

But laughter never fails to be the panacea for the downtrodden ...

Joke of the day:

An English university creative writing class was asked to write a concise essay containing the following elements:

1) Religion
2) Royalty
3) Sex
4) Mystery

The prize-winner wrote:

'My God,' said the Queen,
'I'm pregnant. I wonder who the father is.'


Another one closer to home would read ...

What is the latest brand of instant noodles in Malaysia, the land where all things can become possible?

The incredulous answer is ... and all Malaysians chime ...
"SO DO MEE!"

As embarrassed as I am and for my beloved nation, I really cannot help but burst out laughing ...

In case you are not aware, do read this article on the laughable talk of town.

Goodness, it does seem like many are having a hard time of late ... may God never allow those destined to rise be suppressed and wiped out before their time. There is a calling for a few to stand up and be counted ... for such a time as this.

OK, so much for the comic relief, I now return to the battlefield of Goliaths.

No comments: