Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Knitting - the other extreme sport?

Last year, I started this blog over Chinese New Year break, and I have had great fun building my own website and seeking to capture experiences that will last a life time.

I thank you all for keeping up and in touch with me through this blog.

This year, apart from sleeping in every single day of the long Chinese New Year weekend, I will likely be knitting and hope to make greater progress in the two projects I have begun ...

(Above) Project 1: The front of the bolero-like cardigan







(Right) Project 1: The back







Project 2: It will be a grey-white cardigan when it's finished.

The goal is, of course, to complete at least one by the end of February, and the other by May 2008.

Here's wishing those who celebrate this special season Gong Xi Fa Cai and showers of blessings for 2008.

No comments: